1. Match will start at exact time. Teams late more than 5
minutes from their schedule will be disqualified.
2. If any player of any team will be found Fighting, abusing
then whole will be disqualified immediately.
3. Scoring a match of best of 3 games will be played, the
first player to reach 11 points wins that game, and
however a game must be won by at least a two-point
4. A point is scored after each ball is put into play (not just
when the server wins the point as in volleyball).
5. The edges of the table are part of the legal table surface, but not the sides.
6. Each player serves two points in a row and then switch server.
7. However, if a score of 10-10 is reached in any game, then each server serves only one point and
then the server is switched. After each game, the players switch side of the table. In the final
game (i.e. 3rd game), players switch side again after either player reaches 5 points.
8. Legal Service: The ball must rest on an open hand palm. Then it must be tossed up at least 6
inches and struck so the ball first bounces on the server's side and then the opponent's side.
9. The serve is legal except that it touches the net, it is called a let serve. Let serves are not scored
and are reserved.
10. The paddle should have a red and a black side. The ball will be either orange or white and 40
mm in size.
300 PKR/- (single)
600 PKR/- (doubles)