Ludo is board game. Special areas of the Ludo board are typically colored bright yellow, green,
red, and blue. Each player is assigned a color and has four tokens of matching color (originally
bone discs but nowadays tokens made of cardboard or plastic).
1. Each team will comprise of two members.
2. Each player rolls the dice; the highest roller begins the game.
Players alternate turns in a clockwise direction.
3. After completing the game, one player can take his/her numbers to
his/her player after 6 on dice.
4. A player cannot move their first piece into the home column unless
they have captured at least one piece of any of the opponents.
5. Players cannot exchange numbers.
6. Further rules will be explained on spot.
500 PKR/- (doubles)