Creative writing goes outside the bounds of professional, journalistic, academic, or technical forms
of literature, typically identified by an emphasis on narrative craft, character development, and the
use of literary tropes or with various traditions of poetry and poetics.
1. Maximum no. of participants in a single team is 2.
2. Writing will be judged according to theme (message).
3. Any inappropriate material, if found, will lead to
4. Decision of judges will be final.
5. Writing topics remain in domain of ethics.
6. During competition, if any contestant violates rules &
regulations, the judges and event heads have the authority
to cancel the registration of that contestant.