The game developed in British India from the earlier game of battledore and shuttlecock.
Badminton is a racquet sport played using racquets to hit a shuttlecock across a net. Although it
may be played with larger teams, the most common forms of the game are "singles" (with one
player per side) and "doubles" (with two players per side).
1. Each Team must contain 2 members.
2. Teams, late more than 5 minutes from their schedule
will be disqualified.
3. If any player of the team will be found Fighting, abusing
then the player and his/her team will be disqualified
4. Indoor court and Chinese shuttles will be provided by
5. The pool match will consist of 15 points with new rules
to each player/team.
6. The schedule will be uploaded on official page and website one day before event. Conversely
it will be available on the day of the event.
7. Decision of the referee will be final.
8. If any team or participant involved in illegal activities or misbehaving with management, they
will be disqualified from game.
500 PKR/- (singles)
1000 PKR/- (doubles)